Nutcase Helmets Metroride Geared Up
Light. Airy, Reflective. Magnetic.
Ten sweet flavors, one smooth ride.
- Lightweight, breathable, and compact
- Classic inspiration, modern design
- Adjustable and removable spin dial allows for a comfy, snug fit
- Snap-in visor for sun and rain protection
- Three full pad sets included for optimal fit
- Durable Polycarbonate (PC) Inmold shell
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam for high-impact protection
- Easy-adjust chin straps
- No pinch Fidlock® magnetic buckle for one-handed operation, and no-pinching
- Chin pad for warmth and comfort
- 1 size fits many: S/M-M/L (55cm-59cm)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC 16 CFR 1203 Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for persons age 5 and older
How to Fit Your Helmet Correctly
Step 1 : Measurement
Place a tape measure slightly above theear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circlingthe head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Do this 2-3 timese to double check that you have the largest measurement.
Step 2 : Wearing the helmet or trying on
Step 3 : Proper fit
The front of the helmet must sit above the brow and the back of the helmet must not touch the nape of yor neck. The chin strap should be snug but not too tight as to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on yourforehead moves slightly you hav a good fit.
1. 以軟尺量度前額頭圍，距離眼眉1吋以上(如圖示1), 重䨱以上動作2-3次以便取得較準尺寸。
2. 量度時切勿配帶頭盔(如圖示2), 。
3. 購買適合的頭盔後，因應需要將旋轉撥動扣帶及下顎帶調校至舒適度(如圖示3), 。