Nutcase Helmets Little Nutty Ladybug
Great designs that kids and parents both adore, with a smoother contoured shell, a lighter weight for littler heads, and extra sets of pads to grow with your kid, the Gen3 Little Nutty is sure to get your kid out on their bike in safety and style.
- No pinch Fidlock® magnetic buckle for one-handed operation
- Certified safety for cycling , scooting, and skating standards by CPSC and ASTM F1492
- Adjustable and removable spin dial gives a snug, comfortable fit
- Detachable visor shades them from sun and rain
- Deluxe soft chin pad for extra comfort
- Durable ABS shell
- Protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Front, top, and back venting Extra sets of foam pads to give them the perfect fit
- 360 degree reflectivity
- Eye-catching designs for safety and style
How to Fit Your Helmet Correctly
Step 1 : Measurement
Place a tape measure slightly above theear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circlingthe head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Do this 2-3 timese to double check that you have the largest measurement.
Step 2 : Wearing the helmet or trying on
Step 3 : Proper fit
The front of the helmet must sit above the brow and the back of the helmet must not touch the nape of yor neck. The chin strap should be snug but not too tight as to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on yourforehead moves slightly you hav a good fit.
1. 以軟尺量度前額頭圍，距離眼眉1吋以上(如圖示1), 重䨱以上動作2-3次以便取得較準尺寸。
2. 量度時切勿配帶頭盔(如圖示2), 。
3. 購買適合的頭盔後，因應需要將旋轉撥動扣帶及下顎帶調校至舒適度(如圖示3), 。