Nutcase Helmets Darth Lightnin' Reflective w/MIPS
The Street collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with all new Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. 11 redesigned air vents increase the airflow to keep your brain cool and 30+ new designs to keep you looking even cooler.
- Featuring the industry leading MIPS Safety Feature for best in class protection
- High performing injection molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road
- Improved ventilation to keep you cool
- Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one handed snap and go buckle
- 3 piece internal heat sealed pads to provide next to brain comfort
- Simple dial adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit and comfort
- 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road
- 3 sizes: Small (52cm-56cm), Medium (56cm-60cm), Large (60cm-64cm)
- CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified
- Visor Included
1. 以軟尺量度前額頭圍，距離眼眉1吋以上(如圖示1), 重䨱以上動作2-3次以便取得較準尺寸。
2. 量度時切勿配帶頭盔(如圖示2), 。
3. 購買適合的頭盔後，因應需要將旋轉撥動扣帶及下顎帶調校至舒適度(如圖示3), 。
How to Fit Your Helmet Correctly
Step 1 : Measurement
Place a tape measure slightly above theear and bring it across the mid forehead completely circlingthe head about 1 inch above the eyebrows. Do this 2-3 timese to double check that you have the largest measurement.
Step 2 : Wearing the helmet or trying on
Step 3 : Proper fit
The front of the helmet must sit above the brow and the back of the helmet must not touch the nape of yor neck. The chin strap should be snug but not too tight as to cause discomfort or choking. Securely fasten the chin strap and try to roll the helmet off your head. If the skin on yourforehead moves slightly you hav a good fit.