Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 50 mg 120 Softgels 輔酵素Q10 (120 軟膠囊)
在『現在就停止老化(Stop Aging Now)』一書中，琴卡珀(Jean Carper) 提到"CoQ10被許多科學家喻為最耀眼的抗氧化劑，能延緩衰老、預防或治療與年齡有關的疾病，也就是心臟疾病。不確定您需要多少，但幾乎可以確定攝取比你身體所需的劑量還高，能有助於戰勝老化的蹂躪，甚至延長生命。因此，若是您的身體未有足夠的CoQ10，可能會導致細胞加速老化。“
Natural Factors 易吞食膠囊設計的輔酵素膠囊每粒含輔酵素CO Q10 50毫克(mg)
輔酵素是人體不可缺少的物質,隨著老化過程輔酵素的量會降低,就會導致老化現象,若適量的補充則可降低心臟病的危險,抑制心律不整,降低血壓,治療牙周 病,並具有超強抗氧化作用,減輕因服用過多藥物所產生的毒性,結合使用維生素E可以發揮更高功效。輔酵素CO Q10還可降低血壓，進而減少心臟病發作或中風的機率。它也是細胞所需的營養之一，對於心臟、循環系統、腦神經及皮膚都有良好的保護作用和預防帕金斯症(Parkinson's Disease)。
每粒含輔酵素CO Q10 50毫克(mg)
每日 1-2 顆 與餐同時服用 或依照醫療專業人士建議
品牌介紹 : Natural Factors®
Natural Factors® 總部位於加拿大卑斯省 Coquitlam 市， 已成立 50 多年， 擁有自己的有機農場以做為研究和產品材料之用， 在北美地區擁有最佳實驗室設備以及最優秀的生技研發科學家，目前生產製造的產品已達400多種， 產品研究開發採用認證合格有機生成技術，並且完全符合Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), 而產品在製造過程中，亦會作出試驗，確保所有產品成份一致及符合標準。
Natural Factors Coenzyme Q10 50 mg 120 Softgels
The intense focus of international clinical studies, CoQ10 continues to amaze researchers at its ability to improve so many varied health conditions, especially as we get age. CoQ10 benefits the heart, protects your gums and may enhance immune function
Product Description: UPC code 068958020747
"It is being hailed by scientists as one of the brightest antioxidants around for postponing aging and preventing or treating age-related diseases, namely heart disease. It's unsure how much you need, but it seems certain that taking in more than your body produces may help defeat the ravages of aging and even prolong life. Thus you may be aging far too rapidly because your cells don't get enough coenzyme Q10." - Jean Carper in Stop Aging Now.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is required by every cell in our body and is key to the chemical reactions that produce cellular energy. An automobile engine with poor spark plugs will sputter and choke with carbon. Like a cellular spark plug, CoQ10 ignites the cell's oxygen to produce energy. If our cells don't burn oxygen properly, damaging compounds such as free radicals (abnormal oxygen molecules) are formed. A misfiring automobile will eventually break down.
Similarly, insufficient CoQ10 will break down our health, resulting in cardiovascular disease, cancer or other degenerative diseases. An antioxidant and free radical quencher, CoQ10 protects us while maintaining cellular energy.
In scientific circles, Coenzyme Q10 is called ubiquinone, derived from ubiquitous, which means "everywhere at the same time". The name is appropriate because every cell in our body requires CoQ10, so it is required for ideal health. However, as we age body stores of CoQ10 diminish and some theorize that reduced CoQ10 might be responsible for poor health and our susceptibility to degenerative diseases as we grow older.
CoQ10 soaks up free radicals with such dispatch that it can take its place next to the other heavyweight antioxidants: vitamins C, E, the carotenoids, and sele nium. Just like vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 is particularly good at protecting low-density lipoproteins (the bad cholesterol) from oxidation, a process that contributes to plaque build up in the arteries.
Those using "statin drugs" to lower cholesterol should be aware of their special need to supplement with CoQ10. Statin drugs work by interfering with the liver's manufacture of cholesterol. Unfortunately, they also inhibit the liver's manufacture of CoQ10 at the same time. CoQ10 is critical for muscle energy and function, and the heart and blood vessels involve muscle. Statin drugs may create a severe deficiency of CoQ10, causing side effects of muscle deterioration, weakness and pain. The solution is to supplement with sufficient CoQ10.
Each softgel contains:
Coenzyme Q10 ubiquinone (microorganism)....................... 50 mg
Recommended Adult Dose
1–2 softgels daily preferably with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- While there are no known adverse drug interactions, many drugs adversely affect CoQ10 levels or CoQ10 is able to mitigate the side effects of the drug.
- There has been one case where CoQ10 interfered with warfarin (Coumadin). Consult with your health care practitioner if taking this drug.
- In addition to adriamycin (discussed above), many experts recommend supplementing CoQ10 at dosages ranging from 30 to 100 mg per day in people taking the following drugs to prevent side effects or the depletion of CoQ10 in body tissues:.
- Cholesterol lowering drugs, such as atorvastatin (Lipitor); gemfibrozil (Lopid); lovastatin (Mevacor); pravastatin (Pravachol); simvastatin (Zocor), etc..
- Beta-blocker drugs used in angina, high blood pressure, and heart arrhythmias, such as acebutolol (Sectral); atenolol (Tenormin); carteolol (Cartrol); metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol XL); penbutolol (Levatol); propanolol (Inderal); timolol (Blocarden), etc. .
- Phenothiazine drugs used in various psychiatric disorders, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine); fluphenazine (Permitil, Prolixin); mesoridazine (Serentil); trifluoperazine (Stelazine); etc..
- Tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitryptaline (Elavil, Endep); desipramine (Norpramin, Pertofrane); doxepin (Adapin, Sinequan); imipramine (Imavate, Presamine, Trofinil); nortryptaline (Aventyl, Pamelor); protryptaline (Vivactil); etc.
- CoQ10 also works synergistically with carnitine and pantethine.
Children : Suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.
Pregnancy and Nursing : Due to lack of studies, safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been determined. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use.
Senior s: No special precautions are known
Suggested Usage: 1-2 softgels daily with meal or as directed by a health practitioner
Made in Canada