Natural Factors Anti-Viral with Echinamide 60 softgels 抗病毒配方 (60軟膠囊)
Natural Factors 最強的新配方，對感冒或其他類似病毒是最好的良方。因為其抗真菌和抗菌的本能，所以對改善健康和身體機能也有幫助。抗病毒配方給您新的自然的力量來對抗任何病毒，加上 其中含長期研究證實有益的草藥，能夠更進一步加強免疫系統對病毒的抵抗能力。其中含有ECHINAMIDE。
ECHINAMIDE是紫錐花的萃取物。 它含有alkylamides， polysaccharides 和cichoric acid,據研究，這三樣元素，是紫錐花效用的最大原因。
建議食用方法 : 每日 2 次， 1次1 顆或依照醫療專業人士建議。
品牌介紹 : Natural Factors®
Natural Factors® 總部位於加拿大卑斯省 Coquitlam 市， 已成立 50 多年， 擁有自己的有機農場以做為研究和產品材料之用， 在北美地區擁有最佳實驗室設備以及最優秀的生技研發科學家，目前生產製造的產品已達400多種， 產品研究開發採用認證合格有機生成技術，並且完全符合Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), 而產品在製造過程中，亦會作出試驗，確保所有產品成份一致及符合標準。
Natural Factors Anti-Viral with Echinamide 60 softgels
Product Description: UPC Code 068958047003
The Echinamide Anti-Viral formula harnesses the power of nature to help you fight viruses. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties to contribute to improved overall health and function.
Echinamide is a super-extracted Echinacea purpurealiquid that guarantees the high levels of alkylamides, polysaccharides and cichoric acid, the three key actives responsible for echinacea's effectiveness in clinical studies. Echinamide contains these actives in a base of the whole herb Echinacea purpurea.
Not all echinacea products are as effective as Echinamide. It has been clinically tested and proven to reduce the severity and duration of the common cold. The Anti-Viral formula combines the power of Echinamide with other potent herbs to fight viruses and strengthen your immunity. This incredibly potent herbal formula, also available in a tincture, is used to stop a cold, flu or other virus in its tracks.
- Helps to shorten the duration and severity of colds and flu
- Effective relief for sore, irritated throats
- Antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Enhanced immune function
For acute needs, 1 capsule every 2-3 hours or as directed by a health care practitioner.
For regular immune support, 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Theoretically, echinacea may interfere with drugs that are purposely used to suppress the immune system such as cyclophosphamide, used in patients who have had organ transplants to prevent the immune system from rejecting the transplanted organ.
- Echinacea should not be used by people with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or human-immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. Echinacea use may lead to stimulation of viral replication. Until more research is done, most experts recommend not using echinacea effects in HIV infection.
- Allergic reactions have been reported in people who are allergic to other members of plants in the Compositae family (daisy, ragweed, marigolds, etc.)
- People with autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and multiple sclerosis should avoid long-term use of echinacea.
Children: Suitable for children at one-half the adult dosage.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Although echinacea is considered safe, the other herbs in this formula have not been sufficiently evaluated, so this formula should not be used during these times.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
Suggested Usage : 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health practitioner.
Made in Canada