Holista Oregano Oil Extra Strength 80% Carvacrol 25ml 有機認證牛至油 (80%強效香芹酚萃取滴劑)
牛至油（Oil of Oregano）是從牛至大麥萃取獲得的油，並有抗菌，抗真菌和殺病毒等好處。因此，很多人在其他藥物沒有效果時，會把它作為一種營養保健品使用。這種產品可以直接施用於皮膚消除感染和皮疹，內服還有助於治療消化問題，擁塞，感冒和喉嚨痛。即使身體健康的人也可以從它獲得好處。
有機牛至油 － 30毫克
80%香芹 － 24毫克
容量 : 25ml
Holista Oregano Oil Extra Strength 80% Carvacrol 25ml
The safety and effectiveness of oil of oregano has been demonstrated by its use as a herbal remedy for thousands of years. Now, modern medical research has confirmed oil of oregano as an important natural health supplement.
Oil of oregano has a wide range of natural compounds with proven healing effects, including carvacrol and thymol. Some of these active ingredients damage the cell membranes of bacteria, causing fluids to leak out of the bacteria and impairing their metabolism and replication. Studies have shown that using oil from the whole herb, rather than just some of its individual chemical compounds, creates a synergy that greatly enhances potency. The safety and effectiveness of oil of oregano has been demonstrated by its use as a herbal remedy for thousands of years. Now, modern medical research has confirmed oil of oregano as an important natural health supplement. Holista Organic Oil of Oregano is derived from this wild-crafted Mediterranean species. The oil is extracted from the hand-picked leaves using gentle steam distillation to ensure potency and purity. Because pure oil of oregano is too potent to be used full strength, it is blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil. This is the ideal ratio for enabling the body to assimilate the oil of oregano.
- Hand-picked, wild-crafted Origanum vulgare oregano
- Certified organic product status
- The whole herb is used to provide the natural synergy of active ingredients
- Gently steam distilled for maximum purity and potency
- Minimum 80% carvacrol guaranteed
- Blended in a one-to-four ratio with organic, cold-pressed, extra virgin olive oil for improved absorption of the oil of oregano
- Free from chemical contaminants and preservatives
- Protecting against pathogenic microbes, including bacteria, yeast, fungi and parasites
- Providing antioxidant protection
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving seasonal allergies
- Relieving chronic muscle aches and pains (when used topically)
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
Each 4 drops (0.16 mL) contains:
Organic oil of oregano* (Origanum vulgare) (aerial)......30 mg
(minimum 80% carvacrol)...............................................24 mg
4 drops daily directly under the tongue, mixed with water, applied topically, or as directed by a health care practitioner. A sensation of warmth is normal. Do not apply to raw or broken skin. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use with caution if you are allergic to the lamiaceae family (including basil, sage, mint, hyssop, lavender, thyme, rosemary and other herbs).
- As oil of oregano may contribute to blood thinning, consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood-thinning medications, aspirin, or NSAIDs.
Children: Children under two years of age should not use oil of oregano topically or internally; internal use by children 2 to 13 years old should be guided by a health care practitioner. Pregnancy and Nursing: Oil of oregano is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Seniors: As oil of oregano may contribute to blood thinning, consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood-thinning medications, aspirin, or NSAIDs.
Made in Canada