California Baby Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent 6.5 fl oz (192 ml) 加洲寶寶天然香茅蚊怕水
California Baby Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent 6.5 fl oz (192 ml)
Age: Use on children under 6 months of age only with the advice of a physician.
For Use: Head-to-toe. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Scent: Citronella, lemongrass and cedar essential oils (known for their safe and effective bug repellent properties).
Purpose : Repels fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies.Product description: Add California Baby®'s Natural Bug Blend™ Bug Repellent Spray to your fight against bug bites! It's a safe and natural alternative to toxic bug repellent chemicals, Citronella, lemongrass and cedar do not cause harm to humans, pets or the environment. Our DEET free natural formula repels bugs such as fleas, mosquitoes, ticks and biting flies. California Baby Natural Bug Spray does double duty helping to soothe existing bites with herbs that care for the skin. California Baby uses only the finest quality, traditionally recommended oils that are safe, gentle, and effective. California Baby's essential oils are sustainably grown.
California Reg. Number :1051183-30002-AA
Directions : Repellency is based on scent—reapply generously and often. May be used day or night to repel a variety of bugs. Do not drink or spray into eyes. If using on face, spray onto fingertips and apply. For general application, shake, aim and spray onto desired areas. Patch test clothing before applying.
6% Active Ingredient Ingredients (INCI): Pure essential oils of *cymbopogon nardus (citronella) 5%, *cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) .5%, *cedrus atlantica (cedar) .5%.
For Grownups : Hikers and campers will appreciate this convenient product
Benefits & Features:
- Smells nice! Doesn't have that synthetic citronella candle scent
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- DEET free
- Vegetable and plant based ingredients
- Safe and gentle
Tip & Cautions:
- Repellency is based on scent - reapply generously and often
- Garlic capsules also help repel insects by making the skin smell unattractive to bugs, ask your doctor about a natural bug repellent strategy
- Never spray directly into the face, instead spray onto fingertips and apply
- Patch test before spraying onto clothes to make sure it doesn't stain
- Don't forget to spray hair lightly for head-to-toe overall coverage
Warnings : Use on children under six months only with the advice of a physician. If any adverse reactions, discontinue use and contact physician immediately.