ATTITUDE Sensitive Skin, Laundry Detergent, Fragrance Free, 1L (35 Loads) - 天然洗衣液(無香味)
Most laundry detergents contain enzymes that digest the dirt off fabrics! Unfortunately, these enzymes can also irritate sensitive skin in contact with clothes, sheets and towels all day. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Laundry Detergent uses fragrance-free, worry-free, hypoallergenic ingredients that are as gentle on synthetic and natural fibres as they are on your skin. To be sure, we got it dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association! Our enzyme-free formula works with both standard and HE washing machines, as well as cold water cycles.
We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Aqua (solvent), Sodium coco sulfate (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium gluconate (chelating agent), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Laundry Detergent effectively cleans synthetic and natural fabrics, without irritating sensitive skin.
- Formulated for cold water in both standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Free of harmful optical brighteners.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
See table for dosing instructions. For tough stains, pour a small quantity directly onto stain and rub or soak before washing. Always check labels for special instructions.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.