ATTITUDE Sensitive Skin, Dishwashing Liquid, Fragrance Free 天然洗碗液 (無香味)
Do you avoid doing the dishes or washing your hands because it will dry them out? Don’t! Just use warm water instead of hot; this will help preserve their natural oils. Also, keep your hands safe and soft with ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Dishwashing Liquid. Fragrance-free and made with worry-free, plant- and mineral-based ingredients like colloidal oatmeal to calm sensitive skin, it’s tough on grease and food residue while staying gentle on your fingers. To be extra safe, we had the hypoallergenic formula dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association.
We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Aqua (solvent), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Myristyl glucoside (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Sodium chloride (viscosity controller), Sodium gluconate (chelating agent), Sodium citrate (chelating agent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our Natural Dishwashing Liquid effectively cleans dishes thanks to its grease-removing formula and foaming action, without irritating sensitive skin due to its sulfate-free formula.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Use 2 mL per liter of hot water, and about 15 mL in a standard sink. Not designed for use in automatic dishwashers.
Avoiding irritants and exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents and acidic foods) is recommended.