ATTITUDE Sensitive Skin, Baby Fabric Softener, Fragrance Free, 1L - 嬰兒天然燕麥高效溫和衣物柔順劑 (無香味)
Did you know you can predict your newborn’s mood and temperature based on his skin colour? Because his skin is so thin, you know he’s cranky when it turns red and blotchy, or he’s chilly when his hands and feet are a little bluish. With skin that sensitive, you’ll want to keep his clothes super soft and free of irritating fragrances and chemicals. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin Natural Baby Fabric Softener is a worry-free way to keep his clothes as huggable as he is, using plant- and mineral-based, efficient and hypoallergenic ingredients. To be sure it’s 100% safe, we got it dermatologist tested and certified by the National Eczema Association !
We promise to use only the safest and purest ingredients.
Aqua / water / eau, vegetable cationic surfactant / agent tensioactif cationique végétal (dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate), glycerin, caprylyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, triethyl citrate, raspberry ketone, avena sativa kernel flour (colloidal oatmeal / avoine), allyl caproate.
- Our Natural Fabric Softner effectively keep clothes soft without irritating sensitive skin.
- Formulated for cold water in both standard and High Efficiency (HE) washing machines.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)-free.
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction.
- Free of harmful optical brighteners.
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
See table for dosing instructions. Add to dispenser or to final rinse after tub has filled with water. Do not pour directly on fabric to prevent stains. Always check labels for special instructions. It is recommended to avoid irritants or exacerbating factors (such as harsh detergents, solvents or acidic foods). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.